Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Year 2013. Year of Restoration

I have not been blogging because I am too indebted to Abba.... and enjoying this year of 2013.

This year 2013 is probably my best year yet in my entire life. I see God's hand literally at work in my life, pouring out heaven's blessings upon me.

So where should I start?

January. A dear sister from church was touched by God to approach me. She is Kate's Sunday School teacher. She felt the spirit prompting to talk to me and made me go for date, blind date! She wanted to fix me up with one of her friend's friend but due to my travelling commitment it was postponed to March. I did not think much about it at first but I am actually going on blind date. I went on another  blind date in January, it was an interesting experience, my first in my entire life. :) It did not work out, need I say more. I am already feeling stressed up and tired. I prayed and ask God with a list of requirements. Some specific and others just casual prayer. Not sure if I should list them here. Anyway here goes:

1. Have to be a believer.
2. Casual: If from New Creation Church will be better!
3. Single.
4. Love IZ and Kate
5. Casual: I don't know how to deal with Father in Law. Lord please do something.
6. Casual: Not sure if she wants to go through all the wedding ceremony, don't know how?
7. Casual: Best if she is self sacrificial for me and the family, loved and respect my parents
8. Casual: Financially stable, if no house, a ride will be also good.
9. Submissive to me.
10. Bring the person to me. I don't want to go look for her.

Basically if you look at the list, I am a MCP (Male Chauvinistic Pig) but  who cares! If God is for me who can be against me. I am sure if He is God, he can answer the prayers. Maybe take his own time to answer me. maybe when I am 40 or even 50.... I am tired, I don't want to look for someone like Amy or equal or even better. God Knows.

February. I went to Perth with my uncle and family plus my cousin's friend Kaylynn. It was an interesting experience.  We were on a free and easy tour. My mum and Kate went before me and I joined them later. I know that my cousin's friend will be there but I did not think much. So I joined up with the family for vacation.

Thank God it is free and easy! Going on vacation with the family is stressful. No one is going to ask like my Taiwan trip tour guide, "Erm, where is your wife? Did u leave her at home? " or even curiosity like my Finland tour group wondering how come two kids without a mom and even some secretly asked the kids where is mommy! Duh! Tour, Vacation is not meant to be stressful. The Australia trip is nice. With Kaylynn and even my ever supportive uncle, auntie and cousins made the trip even lovelier.

I remember mum telling me Kaylynn was from New Creation Church and my reply was ok so which service. She said she don't know. I didn't really want to talk to her as she is a lady and I am a serious guy. But how long can silence last when we are staying together for 6 days. So I broke my silence and she said she is serving in the 1st service. I was like erm, you sure? I never see you. She too said she never see us. I asked her to join us for service next time.
Kate adores her and have been sticking to her because she entertains and looks after her while I chill out. :)
During the trip I also found out that she did not come from a well to do family and she has been very independent. Her dad past on when she is 12. She has been only with her mum. (No Father In Law)
She is also going to shift to be my neighbor next year so she has been looking for a cell group so I invited her to mine. So is she single? Yes. But I only found out later.

God seems to be talking but I got another blind date in March. So I asked God to be fair to both sister. If the blind date is not meant for me, he will close the door and He did.

March:
God blessed me with a company trip to Nagoya. It allows me to do some prayer and thinking. I decided to go steady with Kaylynn.
Kaylynn celebrated my birthday this year with a special dinner. She planned everything.I thank God for it.

From March to July, there are still so many other blessing this years which I should also put down but I think I decided to keep it private and in summary, the restoration of Job has happen unto me literally!

Praise the Lord Jesus on High and May all Glory and Honor be unto Him.





 

No comments: